Recipe by NotQuiteVegetarian
Another wonderful and healthy recipe from clinical dietitian and best-selling author Allan Borushek. 725kJ per serving.
Top Review by Latchy
This was a really good recipe and looked rather nice as well, wish my camera was working. I used cherry tomatoes which partially collapsed and that is what made it look nice. The other thing I did add was a little lemon juice squeezed over everything before baking. I also used fresh oregano as that is all I had growing at this time. I had this with some really good sausages. Will make this again.
- 4 (150 g) potatoes, washed, not peeled
- 2 (150 g) tomatoes
- 1 (180 g) onions, large
- 1 teaspoon garlic, crushed
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 tablespoon fresh oregano or 1 tablespoon fresh rosemary or 1 tablespoon fresh thyme
- 1⁄2 teaspoon pepper
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 200°C.
- Slice the vegetables into chunks or thick slices.
- Flavour with garlic and drizzle with a good coating of olive oil.
- Add seasoning and mix through.
- Bake in a 200°C oven until the vegetables are cooked through and golden on top (approx 30 minutes.
- Stir occasionally to distribute the juices and flavours.