Prep 15 mins
Cook 35 mins
I found this when looking for different potato recipes. The spinach is a nice addition.
Make and share this Potato and Spinach Bake recipe from Food.com.
- Bring a large pan of water to boil over a high heat. Add the potatoes, reduce the heat, cover and boil until for tender (about 15 minutes).
- Meanwhile, in a large frying pan, melt half the butter, then add the spinach, stock and thyme; cook stirring frequently until the spinach is tender (about 5 minutes). Remove from the heat.
- Drain the potatoes then mash them until smooth. Stir in the sour cream, milk and pepper. Add the spinach mix and mix well.
- Preheat oven to 190c. Spray a medium sized baking dish with oil. Spoon the mixture into prepared dish.
- Dot top with remaining butter and bake until top is golden (about 20 minutes).
- Serve at once.