Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Prep 0 mins
Cook 20 mins
A special recipe for seafood enthusiasts by masterful French chef Jacques Decrock from Venezuela
Make and share this Potato and Seafood Crepes recipe from Food.com.
- Boil the cream.
- Peel y cook the potatoes y make a puree. Add the cream, flour, eggs, salt, pepper and grated nutmeg.
- In a medium saucepan heat the butter
- Put a layer of potato puree 1 centimeter thick
- Cook both sides as a crepe
- Repeat this operation tree times.
- Cook the seafood in the boiling stock and then drain.
- Chop finely the onions.
- In a little pot reduce the vermut with the onions, add the stock, salt & pepper (if needed) and the cream.
- Present the seafood over the crepes, bathe with a lot of sauce y sprinkle with the green onions.