Prep 0 mins
Cook 20 mins
A special recipe for seafood enthusiasts by masterful French chef Jacques Decrock from Venezuela
- 134 g scallops (without shell)
- 134 g shrimp (withouth shell)
- 134 g mussels (without shell)
- 2 purple onions
- 300 g potatoes
- 2 eggs
- 100 ml cream
- 200 ml fish stock
- 29.58 ml butter
- 29.58 ml flour
- 29.58 ml green onions (chopped)
- 100 ml vermouth
- salt (to taste)
- pepper (to taste)
- grated nutmeg (to taste)
- Boil the cream.
- Peel y cook the potatoes y make a puree. Add the cream, flour, eggs, salt, pepper and grated nutmeg.
- In a medium saucepan heat the butter
- Put a layer of potato puree 1 centimeter thick
- Cook both sides as a crepe
- Repeat this operation tree times.
- Cook the seafood in the boiling stock and then drain.
- Chop finely the onions.
- In a little pot reduce the vermut with the onions, add the stock, salt & pepper (if needed) and the cream.
- Present the seafood over the crepes, bathe with a lot of sauce y sprinkle with the green onions.