1 hr 10 mins
Great for a party.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Cook diced potatoes in a pan of boiling water until tender.
- 2Mash the cooked potatoes with the butter and cream until there are no lumps.
- 3Add the cheese, salmon, dill, and spring onion to the potato and mix well.
- 4Preheat oven to 400F degrees.
- 5Lightly grease 2 cookies sheets.
- 6Cut each pastry sheet into four squares. Divide the mixture among each of the squares of pastry (about 1/4 cup for each one).
- 7Lightly brush the edges with beaten egg. Bring all four corners of the pastry sheet to the center to form a point and press together to make a parcel.
- 8Put the parcels on the greased cookie sheets and glaze with the beaten egg.
- 9Bake for 15-20 minutes, or until the pastry is golden brown.
Browse Our Top Saltwater Fish Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Potato and Salmon Patties
Serving Size: 1 (161 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 12
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 490.6
- Calories from Fat 290
- Total Fat 32.3 g
- Saturated Fat 10.7 g
- Cholesterol 49.6 mg
- Sodium 247.6 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 38.2 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.3 g
- Sugars 1.1 g
- Protein 12.2 g