Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Prep 30 mins
Cook 40 mins
Great for a party.
Make and share this Potato and Salmon Patties recipe from Food.com.
- Cook diced potatoes in a pan of boiling water until tender.
- Mash the cooked potatoes with the butter and cream until there are no lumps.
- Add the cheese, salmon, dill, and spring onion to the potato and mix well.
- Preheat oven to 400F degrees.
- Lightly grease 2 cookies sheets.
- Cut each pastry sheet into four squares. Divide the mixture among each of the squares of pastry (about 1/4 cup for each one).
- Lightly brush the edges with beaten egg. Bring all four corners of the pastry sheet to the center to form a point and press together to make a parcel.
- Put the parcels on the greased cookie sheets and glaze with the beaten egg.
- Bake for 15-20 minutes, or until the pastry is golden brown.