Prep 15 mins
Cook 10 mins
5-Ingredient Fix Contest Entry. Taking the Italian favorite to a whole new level with potatoes!
- 8 ounces egg roll wraps
- 1 lb Simply Potatoes Traditional Mashed Potatoes
- 1 cup ricotta cheese
- 1 1⁄2 tablespoons chives
- 2 teaspoons minced garlic
- Mix mashed potatoes, ricotta cheese, chives and garlic together. Season with salt and pepper to taste.
- Lay out wonton wrapper on counter. Spoon mixture one inch apart on wanton wrapper. Using water, brush edges of wrapper. Lay second sheet on top, careful to line up the sheets. Using a pastry or ravioli cutter, cut down horizontally and vertically on pasta, making 4 even squares of ravioli.
- Do this until all of the mixture is used up.
- Bring pasta to a boil in a pot, seasoned with salt and olive oil. Wait until you can clearly see through them and carefully take them out on a plate topping with a sauce or cheese of your choice.