Prep 25 mins
Cook 30 mins
From the Foodcourt column, Weekend.
Make and share this Potato And Pineapple Salad in Mayonnaise recipe from Food.com.
- 1⁄4 cup pineapple slice, cut into small cubes
- 2 cups potatoes, boiled,peeled and diced
- 1⁄2 cup red bell pepper, finely chopped
- 1 spring onion, finely chopped
- 1⁄2 cup frozen corn, boiled for a few minutes in salted water and drained
- 1 1⁄2 cups mayonnaise
- 1 tablespoon chopped chives, to garnish
- 2 tablespoons chopped walnuts, to garnish
- Mix everything together in a bowl.
- Ganrish with chives and walnuts and serve.