Prep 20 mins
Cook 25 mins
This makes a delicious breakfast or dinner. Recipe is from Kraft.
- 6 slices bacon, chopped
- 1 cup potato, shredded
- 1⁄4 cup onion, chopped
- 6 eggs, beaten
- 1 cup mexican style cheese, shredded
- 6 green pepper rings
- Heat oven to 350 degrees F; cook bacon in medium ovenproof, nonstick skillet 4 minutes; drain, reserving bacon in skillet.
- Add potatoes and onions; cook 7 minutes, stirring frequently.
- Stir in eggs, top with cheese and peppers; cover.
- Bake 20-25 minutes or until center is set.