Potatoes are an excellent source of potassium. One potato has almost twice the amount of potassium that a banana has. Parsley is rich in chlorophyll, vitamins A and C, iron, potassium and calcium. It helps eliminate uric acid, thus making it useful in rheumatism and gout. Use it generously. Add in fruit juices, salads, soups as often as you can. It is highly nutritious!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Mix all the ingredients in a bowl.
- 2Heat a pan on medium flame.
- 3Brush with a little oil.
- 4Drop a portion of the potato mixture on the pan.
- 5Press with a spatula and cook until lightly browned on the underside.
- 6Brush the top with a little oil.
- 7Turn over the pancake to cook the other side.
- 8When cooked, remove from flame and serve hot.
Browse Our Top Pancakes and Waffles Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Potato And Parsley Pancake
Serving Size: 1 (254 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 2
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 292.6
- Calories from Fat 4
- Total Fat 0.4 g
- Saturated Fat 0.1 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 28.5 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 66.1 g
- Dietary Fiber 8.5 g
- Sugars 2.9 g
- Protein 7.8 g