Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Potatoes are an excellent source of potassium. One potato has almost twice the amount of potassium that a banana has. Parsley is rich in chlorophyll, vitamins A and C, iron, potassium and calcium. It helps eliminate uric acid, thus making it useful in rheumatism and gout. Use it generously. Add in fruit juices, salads, soups as often as you can. It is highly nutritious!
- Mix all the ingredients in a bowl.
- Heat a pan on medium flame.
- Brush with a little oil.
- Drop a portion of the potato mixture on the pan.
- Press with a spatula and cook until lightly browned on the underside.
- Brush the top with a little oil.
- Turn over the pancake to cook the other side.
- When cooked, remove from flame and serve hot.