1/2 Photos of Potato and onion hash with a fried egg (for one)
Hey Jude's Note:
Another cool Nigella Lawson recipe for one person.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Place a large nonstick skillet over medium heat and add oil.
- 2When oil is hot, add onion and a sprinkling of salt; stir until onion begins to soften, about 1 minute.
- 3Add potato and cayenne to pan; reduce heat to low and cook, stirring frequently, until potatoes and onions are tender, caramelized and lightly browned, about 30 minutes.
- 4Push potato and onion hash to one side of the pan and increase the heat.
- 5Crack egg into pan and cook to taste.
- 6Spoon potatoes and onions onto a plate and top with the egg.
Browse Our Top Breakfast Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Breakfast Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Potato and onion hash with a fried egg (for one)
Serving Size: 1 (474 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 468.1
- Calories from Fat 169
- Total Fat 18.8 g
- Saturated Fat 3.4 g
- Cholesterol 186.0 mg
- Sodium 93.5 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 63.3 g
- Dietary Fiber 8.5 g
- Sugars 7.2 g
- Protein 13.6 g