This is simply a recipe for thin sliced potatoes and onions on a baked flat bread. Sort of a potato pizza. Adapted from "Real Simple" magazine.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 450 degrees F.
- 2In a large cast iron skillet, heat oil over medium heat; cook onions until golden, about 5-7 minutes.
- 3Transfer to a bowl; add potatoes, rosemary, 1 teaspoon salt, 1/4 teaspoon pepper and toss to combine.
- 4Wipe out skillet and turn upside down; sprinkle skillet bottom with corn starch.
- 5On a clean work surface, use your hands or a rolling pin to spread dough to the approximate size of the skillet; place dough on skillet and top with the potato-onion mixture spreading out evenly, leaving a 1-inch border.
- 6Transfer to oven and bake until crust is golden, about 20 minutes.
- 7Slice into wedges to serve.
Browse Our Top Potato Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Potato and Onion Flat Bread
Serving Size: 1 (88 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 112.2
- Calories from Fat 61
- Total Fat 6.8 g
- Saturated Fat 0.9 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 4.5 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 11.9 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.7 g
- Sugars 1.5 g
- Protein 1.3 g
The following items or measurements are not included: