Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Prep 20 mins
Cook 20 mins
This is simply a recipe for thin sliced potatoes and onions on a baked flat bread. Sort of a potato pizza. Adapted from "Real Simple" magazine.
- Preheat oven to 450 degrees F.
- In a large cast iron skillet, heat oil over medium heat; cook onions until golden, about 5-7 minutes.
- Transfer to a bowl; add potatoes, rosemary, 1 teaspoon salt, 1/4 teaspoon pepper and toss to combine.
- Wipe out skillet and turn upside down; sprinkle skillet bottom with corn starch.
- On a clean work surface, use your hands or a rolling pin to spread dough to the approximate size of the skillet; place dough on skillet and top with the potato-onion mixture spreading out evenly, leaving a 1-inch border.
- Transfer to oven and bake until crust is golden, about 20 minutes.
- Slice into wedges to serve.