Recipe by dilisa5251971
This is one of those recipes that will become an instant family favorite. If you like anything potato, this one is for you.
- 8 cups diced potatoes
- 1 medium white onion, diced
- 3 stalks scallions
- 1 garlic cloves or 1 teaspoon minced garlic
- 4 teaspoons olive oil
- 3 cups cheddar cheese
- 1 (12 ounce) container heavy whipping cream
- 1 (12 ounce) container sour cream
Directions See How It's Made
- Set oven to 350 degrees.
- Saute the potatoes,onions,and garlic in the olive oil until the potatoes are translucent. This will take about 15 minutes on low.
- In your casserole dish, mix the sourcream,cheese,whipping cream, and potato mixture.
- Cook for 45 minutes.