1 hr 15 mins
southern chef in louisiana's Note:
Delicious--I counted the prep time as the time for boiling the potatoes for mashing.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Place a layer of half the mashed potatoes in a buttered 9-inch pie pan.
- 2Sauté the mushrooms and onions in the butter, add the lemon juice, salt, and pepper mix well.
- 3Spoon over the potato layer.
- 4Spread the sour cream over the mushroom and onion layer.
- 5Top with the remaining mashed potatoes.
- 6Bake at 350°F for 45 minutes or until browned.
Browse Our Top Potato Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Potato and Mushroom Pie
Serving Size: 1 (154 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 169.0
- Calories from Fat 76
- Total Fat 8.5 g
- Saturated Fat 5.2 g
- Cholesterol 20.7 mg
- Sodium 452.5 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 20.5 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.8 g
- Sugars 2.2 g
- Protein 3.2 g