simple and relaxing.
Make and share this Potato and Mushroom Frittata recipe from Food.com.
- scrambled the eggs, if you want add milk. then set aside.
- heat oil then add onion first then garlic, add a pinch of salt.
- after the onion is almost translucent add the tomato/tomato sauce.
- then add the mushroom and potatoes until the potatoes are almost done.
- add a little bit of butter. and salt and pepper.
- when the butter is melted, add the scrambled egg then add the grated cheese.
- wait until the bottom of the egg is cooked,then finish the egg to oven until the top is cooked.
- top with a little bit of grated cheese.