Prep 5 mins
Cook 4 hrs 30 mins
This looks very good. I will make it soon. The recipe came with my new crockpot.
- 1⁄2 cup onion, chopped
- 1 cup celery, chopped
- 1⁄4 cup butter
- 2 tablespoons flour
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon black pepper
- 2 cups water
- 3 cups mushrooms, sliced
- 2 cups potatoes, diced (l like the skin, peel if you want to do so)
- 1 cup carrot, chopped
- 2 cups milk
- 1⁄2 cup parmesan cheese, grated
- Sautee the onion and celery in the butter until the onion is translucent.
- Turn off heat and add the flour, salt and pepper. Stir and put in the crockpot.
- Add water.
- Stir in potatoes, mushrooms and carrots.
- Cover and cook on low for 6-8 hours or on high for 3-4 hours.
- When done, stir in the milk and Parmesan.
- Cook for 30 minutes on high.
- This recipe is recommended for a 4-7 quart crockpot.