Chef #233906's Note:
I created this recipe because I did not have enough potatoes to make potato salad while camping with a group of friends.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Cook potatoes (drain & dice), cook noodles (drain), and eggs (peel).
- 2Dice potatoes & put in a large mixing bowl. Add noodles.
- 3Chop eggs, onion, celery, pickles & mix with potatoes & noodles.
- 4Add mustard seed, celery seed, salt & pepper to taste.
- 5In a small bowl combine 1 cup miracle whip, 4 oz. container sour cream.
- 6Add sugar & pickle juice to taste.
- 7Pour over potato-noodle mixture.
- 8Mix well.
Browse Our Top Elbow Macaroni Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Elbow Macaroni Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Potato and Macaroni Salad
Serving Size: 1 (264 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 335.1
- Calories from Fat 64
- Total Fat 7.2 g
- Saturated Fat 3.5 g
- Cholesterol 114.5 mg
- Sodium 426.0 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 59.4 g
- Dietary Fiber 5.3 g
- Sugars 8.5 g
- Protein 10.0 g