Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Prep 30 mins
Cook 30 mins
I created this recipe because I did not have enough potatoes to make potato salad while camping with a group of friends.
- Cook potatoes (drain & dice), cook noodles (drain), and eggs (peel).
- Dice potatoes & put in a large mixing bowl. Add noodles.
- Chop eggs, onion, celery, pickles & mix with potatoes & noodles.
- Add mustard seed, celery seed, salt & pepper to taste.
- In a small bowl combine 1 cup miracle whip, 4 oz. container sour cream.
- Add sugar & pickle juice to taste.
- Pour over potato-noodle mixture.
- Mix well.