This great salad can be used as a stylish appetizer for four people or a quick lunchtime snack for two! Bresaola may be difficult to find outside good delis; if you can't find it, cold roast beef thinly sliced is a good substitute! ENJOY!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1 1/2 lbs new potatoes, scrubbed
- salt and pepper
- 2 lemons, juice of
- 1/2 celery heart, finely sliced
- 2 tablespoons parsley, chopped
- 2 -3 tablespoons fresh horseradish, grated
- 3 tablespoons creme fraiche or 3 tablespoons sour cream
- 24 slices bresaola or 24 slices cold roast beef
- 2 tablespoons fresh tarragon leaves
- extra virgin olive oil
- 1Boil the new potatoes in salted water until tender. Drain and allow to cool whilst preparing the rest of the salad.
- 2Pour most of the lemon juice into a large bowl and add a good pinch each of salt and pepper, the celery, parsley and horseradish.
- 3Mix in the creme fraiche or sour cream.
- 4Whilst the potatoes are still warm, cut them in half or quarters and add to the bowl. Season carefully and toss everything together. Add more lemon juice if neeeded to taste. The flavours will improve on standing.
- 5Arrange the bresaola or beef with the potato salad on a plate. Sprinkle over the tarragon and a drizzle of oil and serve.
Browse Our Top Lunch/Snacks Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Potato and Horseradish Salad With Herbs and Bresaola
Serving Size: 1 (215 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 2
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 356.6
- Calories from Fat 78
- Total Fat 8.6 g
- Saturated Fat 5.2 g
- Cholesterol 30.8 mg
- Sodium 42.2 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 65.2 g
- Dietary Fiber 8.1 g
- Sugars 4.0 g
- Protein 7.8 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
fresh tarragon leaves