Prep 5 mins
Cook 45 mins
A wonderful meatless entree !!
Make and share this Potato And Herb Bisque recipe from Food.com.
- Add the oil and butter to a heavy soup pot.
- Add the onions, shallots, and garlic.
- Cook until just soft.
- Add the potatoes, broth, and herbs.
- Bring to a boil.
- Reduce the heat and simmer 45 minutes (or until the vegetables are tender).
- Check the seasonings.
- Serve warm garnished with the green onions.
Made this for an Easter appetizer and the crowd loved it! It was wonderful. Thank you!