I like this as a summer meal, it's rich and comforting.
Make and share this Potato and Hard Boiled Egg Curry recipe from Food.com.
- Bring a pot of water to boil, add the eggs and boil for 10 minutes.
- After ten minutes add the salt to the water and add the potatoes with the eggs and boil for another five minutes.
- In a small frying pan add the spices (coriander, ginger, curry, pepper), and toast them over low heat for about two minutes, or until the spices become aromatic.
- Drain the potatoes and eggs, and add the butter to the pan with the spices, stir the spices into the melting butter, and add the potatoes and coat.
- Peel and chop the eggs into bite sized pieces, and add to the pan and toss again.
- If the spices and butter become to dry to toss the potatoes and eggs with, add 1/4 cup of water or milk to thin it out.
- Add the cilantro and salt to taste, and cook for about a minute longer until all flavors are combined.