1/1 Photo of Potato and Hard Boiled Egg Curry
"Pink Eyed" Jim Cortina's Note:
I like this as a summer meal, it's rich and comforting.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Bring a pot of water to boil, add the eggs and boil for 10 minutes.
- 2After ten minutes add the salt to the water and add the potatoes with the eggs and boil for another five minutes.
- 3In a small frying pan add the spices (coriander, ginger, curry, pepper), and toast them over low heat for about two minutes, or until the spices become aromatic.
- 4Drain the potatoes and eggs, and add the butter to the pan with the spices, stir the spices into the melting butter, and add the potatoes and coat.
- 5Peel and chop the eggs into bite sized pieces, and add to the pan and toss again.
- 6If the spices and butter become to dry to toss the potatoes and eggs with, add 1/4 cup of water or milk to thin it out.
- 7Add the cilantro and salt to taste, and cook for about a minute longer until all flavors are combined.
Browse Our Top Curries Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Curries Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Potato and Hard Boiled Egg Curry
Serving Size: 1 (169 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 425.6
- Calories from Fat 196
- Total Fat 21.8 g
- Saturated Fat 10.5 g
- Cholesterol 402.5 mg
- Sodium 2584.6 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 41.1 g
- Dietary Fiber 6.2 g
- Sugars 2.1 g
- Protein 17.6 g