Recipe by pink cook
This is a good way to use the ham leftovers from Easter Sunday Dinner. Enjoy.
Top Review by Srqchic
I was really excited about this recipe because I wanted to use up the leftovers from Easter. Unfortunately we didn't like it at all. The flavors didn't combine well and it just didn't taste good.
- 4 large potatoes, peeled
- 1 cup ham, cubed
- 1 cup sour cream, light
- 1 (10 1/2 ounce) can cream of potato soup, reduced fat
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄2 teaspoon pepper
- 1⁄2 cup soft breadcrumbs, combined with
- 1⁄2 cup sharp cheddar cheese, shredded
Directions See How It's Made
- Cook potatoes whole in boiling, salted water until tender. Drain. Slice about 1/4 inch thick.
- Preheat oven to 350°F Combine sour cream, potato soup, salt and pepper.
- Layer bottom of a 2 quart casserole with 1/3 of potato slices, cubed ham, then 1/3 cream mixture.
- Repeat layering 2 more times. Sprinkle bread crumb and shredded cheese mixture over top.
- Bake uncovered about 30 minutes, or until heated through and browned on top.