Recipe by Kittencal@recipezazz
This is awesome! This salad will stay for several days, and improves in flavor. It may be served chilled or room temperature. Preparation time includes cooking the potatoes and beans.
- 2 lbs small red potatoes (cooked until tender)
- 1 lb small green beans, rinsed and stems trimmed (cooked until firm-tender)
- 1 medium sweet onion, coarsly chopped
- 1⁄4 cup fresh basil leaf
- 1⁄4 cup balsamic vinegar
- 2 cloves chopped garlic
- 2 tablespoons fresh lemon juice
- 1 dash Worcestershire sauce
- 1⁄2 cup olive oil
- 2 tablespoons Dijon mustard
- salt and pepper
Directions See How It's Made
- In a large bowl, combine the potatoes, green beans, onion and basil.
- Mix/whisk all the vinaigrette ingredients togther (I like to shake it in a small jar).
- Add in the Balsamic vinaigrette mixture to the warm potato/bean mixture; toss well to coat.
- Season with salt and pepper to taste.
- Serve chilled or room temperature.