1/2 Photos of Potato and Green Bean Salad With Balsamic Vinaigrette
This is awesome! This salad will stay for several days, and improves in flavor. It may be served chilled or room temperature. Preparation time includes cooking the potatoes and beans.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 2 lbs small red potatoes (cooked until tender)
- 1 lb small green beans, rinsed and stems trimmed (cooked until firm-tender)
- 1 medium sweet onion, coarsly chopped
- 1/4 cup fresh basil leaf
- 1In a large bowl, combine the potatoes, green beans, onion and basil.
- 2Mix/whisk all the vinaigrette ingredients togther (I like to shake it in a small jar).
- 3Add in the Balsamic vinaigrette mixture to the warm potato/bean mixture; toss well to coat.
- 4Season with salt and pepper to taste.
- 5Serve chilled or room temperature.
Browse Our Top Potato Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Potato Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Potato and Green Bean Salad With Balsamic Vinaigrette
Serving Size: 1 (305 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 350.4
- Calories from Fat 167
- Total Fat 18.6 g
- Saturated Fat 2.6 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 77.8 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 42.5 g
- Dietary Fiber 6.3 g
- Sugars 6.3 g
- Protein 6.2 g