Prep 6 mins
Cook 3 mins
- 1 tablespoon Italian salad dressing mix
- 1⁄4 cup ale style beer
- 2 teaspoons Dijon mustard
- 2 tablespoons malt vinegar
- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 (12 ounce) bag frozen green beans, thawed (recommended -- C and W)
- 1 (16 ounce) bagseasoned diced potatoes (recommended -- Reser's)
- 1 1⁄2 cups cherry tomatoes, cut in 1/2
- 1⁄4 cup real crumbled bacon
- Combine salad dressing mix, beer, mustard, vinegar and olive oil in a jar or container with a lid. Shake vigorously; set aside.
- Bring a medium pot of water to a boil. Add salt and 12 ounces cleaned green beans and blanch for 3 minutes. Strain and cool in an ice bath.
- Combine potatoes, green beans, tomatoes, and bacon. Toss with dressing and serve.
- GOT THIS RECIPE FROM FOODNETWORK.COM.