Prep 5 mins
Cook 20 mins
Simple, to cook this this a good supper dish for a cold evening, or a lunch time snack.
- 1⁄2 lb potato, peeled and diced
- 8 ounces garlic sausage
- 3 tablespoons oil
- 1 onion, chopped
- 2 tablespoons whole grain mustard
- 4 eggs
- salt and pepper, for seasoning
- Boil the potatoes for 5 mins, drain them.
- Heat the oil in a large frying pan and fry the onions till soft.
- Add the potatoes and continue cooking till the potatoes are brown.
- Add the sausage and mustard cook for 5 minutes.
- Make 4 wells in the mixture and crack an egg into each one, cover the pan with a lid and cook till the eggs are set.
- Serve with crusty bread.
This was very good. We really enjoyed using the sweet potatoes. We will make this again, although next time use a tad less mustard. Thanks for posting.