Recipe by sheri77
This one I have yet to try. I've had it for years and I haven't seemed to be able to get around to making it! It looks easy enough. I will try it out soon. Or if someone else does don't hesitate to let us know!
- 6 -8 russet potatoes
- 1 cup crumbled feta cheese
- 4 green onions
- 3 tablespoons fresh dill
- 1 egg (beaten)
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- salt and pepper
- 2 tablespoons flour
- 3 tablespoons olive oil
Directions See How It's Made
- Cook potatoes in skin in lightly salted water about 25 minutes.
- Drain, cool, and remove peels.
- Place potatoes in bowl and mash.
- Add cheese, onion, dill, egg, lemon juice, salt and pepper. Stir well, cover and chill until firm.
- Divide into walnut size balls. Flatten slightly.
- Dredge with flour.
- Heat oil in fry pan and fry until golden brown on both sides.
- Serve hot.