Prep 15 mins
Cook 30 mins
For the real lazy ones !
- 4 big potatoes, boiled or microwaved and cubed
- 6 hard-boiled eggs, cut in 4 pieces
- 2 big finely chopped onions
- 1⁄2 cup mayonnaise
- 1 cup yoghurt
- 1 teaspoon black pepper
- 1 teaspoon brown sugar
- 2 teaspoons mustard
- Put the cubed potatoes, boiled eggs and chopped onions in a salad bowl.
- Blend the dressing ingredients in a blender.
- Pour the dressing over the salad.
- Let it stand for 30 minutes before eating!
Microwaving the potatoes made this recipe come together very quickly. It is so easy to do I know I''ll be coming back to it often. Thanks for sharing it.
Very easy to make. I did change the recipe a little due to family tastes ie reduced the amount of onion, and as the mustard disappeared, substituted some pesto and a little cumin. I really like using yogurt in the dressing.