Recipe by Toby Jermain
This is great with bacon or sausage and hot butter toast for a dinner-time breakfast. Also a great side-dish with just about anything.
- 2 large russet potatoes, peeled
- 1 large onion
- 1⁄2 bunch parsley, leaves chopped
- 1 -2 tablespoon dried mint, lightly crushed,less taste
- 4 eggs
- 2 tablespoons flour
- salt & freshly ground black pepper
- extra virgin olive oil, for pan frying
Directions See How It's Made
- Grate onion and potatoes.
- Add remaining ingredients and mix thoroughly.
- Allow to set for 5 minutes for mint to rehydrate.
- Drop by generous tablespoonfuls into about 1/8" of hot oil in a large skilled.
- Flatten with spatula, and cook until golden browned, turn, and brown other side.
- Drain on paper towels, and serve immediately.