Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
This is a wonderful, simple recipe. Add your favorite ingredients such as green chiles, sour cream, etc. This is a very versatile recipe!
- Heat tortillas according to package directions; keep warm.
- Cook bacon in a large nonstick skillet until crisp; remove bacon, and drain on paper towels, reserving 1 tablespoon drippings in skillet.
- Crumble bacon, and set aside.
- Cook hash browns and onion in hot drippings over medium-high heat, stirring often, 10 minutes or until lightly browned and onion is tender.
- Whisk together eggs, salt, and pepper.
- Pour into skillet, and cook, stirring gently, over medium heat 8 to 10 minutes or until eggs are cooked.
- Remove from heat, and stir in bacon.
- Spoon egg mixture evenly down centers of tortillas, and top with cheese, if desired.
- Fold opposite sides of tortillas over filling, and serve immediately.
- Serve with salsa and sour cream, if desired.