This is a wonderful, simple recipe. Add your favorite ingredients such as green chiles, sour cream, etc. This is a very versatile recipe!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Heat tortillas according to package directions; keep warm.
- 2Cook bacon in a large nonstick skillet until crisp; remove bacon, and drain on paper towels, reserving 1 tablespoon drippings in skillet.
- 3Crumble bacon, and set aside.
- 4Cook hash browns and onion in hot drippings over medium-high heat, stirring often, 10 minutes or until lightly browned and onion is tender.
- 5Whisk together eggs, salt, and pepper.
- 6Pour into skillet, and cook, stirring gently, over medium heat 8 to 10 minutes or until eggs are cooked.
- 7Remove from heat, and stir in bacon.
- 8Spoon egg mixture evenly down centers of tortillas, and top with cheese, if desired.
- 9Fold opposite sides of tortillas over filling, and serve immediately.
- 10Serve with salsa and sour cream, if desired.
Browse Our Top Breakfast Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Breakfast Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Potato-And-Egg Burritos
Serving Size: 1 (316 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 5
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 667.8
- Calories from Fat 305
- Total Fat 33.9 g
- Saturated Fat 10.4 g
- Cholesterol 471.3 mg
- Sodium 1470.0 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 62.6 g
- Dietary Fiber 4.2 g
- Sugars 3.3 g
- Protein 26.5 g