1/3 Photos of Potato and Cucumber Salad
Mom made the Cucumber Salad since I was a child. I added the potatoes after having an abundance of them one year.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Place salt, pepper, oil and vinegar in a plastic bowl with a lid.
- 2Add sliced potatoes, cucumbers and onion rings.
- 3Cover and tumble, coating everything.
- 4Place in refrigerator for one or two hours.
- 6Add remaining ingredients to the vegetables and mix well.
- 7Add salt and pepper to taste and garnish with paprika and basil.
- 8Chill until ready to serve.
Browse Our Top Potato Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Potato Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Potato and Cucumber Salad
Serving Size: 1 (252 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 494.4
- Calories from Fat 353
- Total Fat 39.2 g
- Saturated Fat 7.5 g
- Cholesterol 26.8 mg
- Sodium 617.2 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 34.6 g
- Dietary Fiber 3.0 g
- Sugars 5.3 g
- Protein 3.3 g