Prep 15 mins
Cook 45 mins
On my quest to find varied ways to use all of the corned beef that I always have stocked up, I found this recipe from Wattie's.
- 4 -5 medium starchy potatoes, peeled and cooked
- 340 g corned beef
- 1 -2 teaspoon minced garlic
- spring onion, finely chopped
- 2 cups grated parmesan cheese
- fresh ground black pepper
- 4 eggs
- 1 tablespoon prepared hot mustard
- Mash the hot potatoes roughly with the Corned Beef, garlic, spring onions, 1 1/2 cups of the cheese and season well with pepper.
- Beat the eggs and mustard together and then stir into the potato mixture.
- Pile into a greased and paper-lined 23cm loose-bottom cake tin and scatter over the remaining cheese.
- Bake at 180oC for 45 minutes. Cool in the tin before unmoulding.
- Serve with tomato chutney and salad.