Recipe by Miss ~V~
I got this from a magazine years ago and changed it some to suit our taste.
Top Review by pjdrive
This was amazing! I took a little spin on it, and had made teriyaki marinaded baked chicken the night before (jack daniels' teriyaki marinade) and then just did the potatoes slightly mushy when I boiled em, and then sauteed and added butter, and italian seasoning. It was so good, I had my friends over who loved it, and my SO and I fought over the leftovers. :D
- 4 medium potatoes, cut into thin wedges
- 1 lb boneless skinless chicken breast, cut into 1/2 inch strips
- 2 tablespoons vegetable oil
- 3 garlic cloves, minced
- 1⁄2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1⁄2 cup green onion, sliced
- 1⁄4 cup teriyaki sauce
Directions See How It's Made
- Cook the potatoes in boiling water just long enough so that are still firm.
- In a large skillet toss and brown the chicken in oil over medium heat.
- Set the chicken aside.
- Saute the potatoes in the skillet.
- Toss until potatoes are lightly browned. Add the chicken, garlic, garlic powder, onions and teriyaki sauce till heated.