Prep 20 mins
Cook 0 mins
I made this recipe up, and every time I take it to a party it all gets eaten
- 8 medium potatoes
- 3 eggs, hard boiled
- 8 slices chicken bacon
- 1 red bell pepper
- 1 medium red onion
- 1⁄2 cup thick mayonnaise (more if you like your salad gooey, I use a low calorie version)
- 2 tablespoons prepared whole grain mustard
- Wash the potatoes (I usually buy them pre-washed) and cut spots and eyes.
- Chop the potatoes (with the skin on) into 1 cm cubes.
- Boil the potatoes for about 10 minutes (or until cooked).
- While the potatoes are cooking put the bacon slices into a 200 degree C oven for about 10 min, turning once.
- I cook mine on baking paper to reduce the fat.
- Chop up the onion and the red bell pepper (removing the seed from the pepper) and place in a large bowl.
- Slice up the eggs and add to the pepper and the onion.
- When the potatoes are done, rinse them and put them in a bowl with the eggs, pepper and onion.
- When the bacon is done, chop it into pieces and add to the bowl.
- Put the mayonnaise and the mustard into the bowl Stir well.
- This salad will keep for up to two days in the fridge.