Prep 10 mins
Cook 35 mins
This was terrific! Different and HEALTHY! Tasted very sinful!!!
- 4 potatoes (peeled, chunked)
- 1 cauliflower (in florets)
- 3 garlic cloves (chopped)
- 1⁄2 cup evaporated skim milk
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 8 ounces fat free cream cheese (room temp.)
- salt & fresh ground pepper (to taste)
- Boil potatoes, cauliflower and garlic until tender.
- Drain well. Mash with rest.
- Re-heat if needed.
Yes, this does taste LOTS more fattening than it really is! So smooth and creamy. My cream cheese was reduced-fat (not fat free). I did cut the amount of fat by halving the amount of oil by using one tbsp of butter. This recipe is definitely a keeper. Thanx!