- 2 tablespoons vegetable oil
- 1⁄2 teaspoon cumin
- 1 medium onion, diced
- 1 tablespoon ginger, finely diced
- 2 teaspoons garlic, finely diced
- 1 teaspoon chili powder
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄8 teaspoon turmeric
- 3 medium potatoes, diced smaller than the cauliflower florets
- 1⁄2 cauliflower, cut into small florets
- 2⁄3 cup water
- 1⁄2 cup cilantro, chopped
Directions See How It's Made
- Heat the oil in a saucepan and add cumin and onions, stirring occasionally until golden brown.
- Add ginger, garlic, chili powder, salt and turmeric and stir fry for about 2 minutes.
- Add the potatos and cauliflower and stir.
- Reduce heat and add cilantro and water. Cover and simmer for about 10-15 minutes.