Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Prep 15 mins
Cook 15 mins
Yum and easy are two good words for this dish!
Make and share this Potato and Cauliflower Curry recipe from Food.com.
- 29.58 ml vegetable oil
- 2.46 ml cumin
- 1 medium onion, diced
- 14.79 ml ginger, finely diced
- 9.85 ml garlic, finely diced
- 4.92 ml chili powder
- 4.92 ml salt
- 0.59 ml turmeric
- 3 medium potatoes, diced smaller than the cauliflower florets
- 1 cauliflower, cut into small florets
- 158.51 ml water
- 118.29 ml cilantro, chopped
- Heat the oil in a saucepan and add cumin and onions, stirring occasionally until golden brown.
- Add ginger, garlic, chili powder, salt and turmeric and stir fry for about 2 minutes.
- Add the potatos and cauliflower and stir.
- Reduce heat and add cilantro and water. Cover and simmer for about 10-15 minutes.