- 29.58 ml vegetable oil
- 2.46 ml cumin
- 1 medium onion, diced
- 14.79 ml ginger, finely diced
- 9.85 ml garlic, finely diced
- 4.92 ml chili powder
- 4.92 ml salt
- 0.59 ml turmeric
- 3 medium potatoes, diced smaller than the cauliflower florets
- 1 cauliflower, cut into small florets
- 158.51 ml water
- 118.29 ml cilantro, chopped
Directions See How It's Made
- Heat the oil in a saucepan and add cumin and onions, stirring occasionally until golden brown.
- Add ginger, garlic, chili powder, salt and turmeric and stir fry for about 2 minutes.
- Add the potatos and cauliflower and stir.
- Reduce heat and add cilantro and water. Cover and simmer for about 10-15 minutes.