Recipe by Brooke the Cook in WI
This soup couldn't be easier - just throw together. Makes a big pot of soup with large serving size and very few calories!
- 1 (16 ounce) bagpre-packaged coleslaw mix
- 2 small potatoes, diced
- 6 cups fat-free chicken broth
- 4 -8 ounces turkey ham, diced
- 1 cup skim milk
- to taste fresh ground pepper
Directions See How It's Made
- Combine slaw mix, potatoes, chicken broth and turkey ham in crock pot. Turn to high for 4-6 hours.
- Add milk the last 15-20 minutes and heat through - don't allow this to overheat/boil or it could separate
- Distribute into bowls and sprinkle with fresh ground pepper if desired.