Audrey M's Note:
A nice complement to any meal but especially great for potlucks or holidays.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 375F degrees.
- 2Place potatoes in a saucepan; cover with water.
- 3Bring to a boil.
- 4Reduce heat; simmer 20 minutes or until tender.
- 5Drain potatoes in a colander over a bowl, reserving 1 cup cooking liquid.
- 6Return potatoes and liquid to pan; mash with a potato masher until slightly chunky.
- 7Add chopped broccoli and next 6 ingredients (broccoli through sour cream) to pan, and stir well.
- 8Spoon potato mixture into an 11 x 7-inch baking dish coated with cooking spray; bake at 375F for 35 minutes.
- 9Sprinkle with cheddar cheese; bake an additional 5 minutes or until cheese melts.
Browse Our Top Potato Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Potato And Broccoli Casserole
Serving Size: 1 (252 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 229.8
- Calories from Fat 29
- Total Fat 3.3 g
- Saturated Fat 1.9 g
- Cholesterol 12.7 mg
- Sodium 344.7 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 39.9 g
- Dietary Fiber 3.3 g
- Sugars 5.0 g
- Protein 10.9 g