Potato and Broccoli Casserole
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees F. Lightly grease/spray an 11" x 7" baking dish.
- Place potatoes in a large saucepan; cover with salted water. Bring to a boil; reduce heat and simmer 20 minutes or until tender.
- Drain potatoes in a colander over a bowl, reserving 1 cup cooking liquid.
- Return potatoes and reserved 1 cup liquid to saucepan. Mash with a potato masher until just slightly chunky.
- Add chopped broccoli, onion, ricotta, dill, salt, pepper, sour cream, and 1/2 cup only of the cheese to saucepan; stir until blended well.
- Spoon mixture into the prepared 11 x 7 baking dish coated with cooking spray; bake at 375 degrees F for 35 minutes.
- Sprinkle with remaining 1/2 cup cheddar cheese; bake an additional 5-7 minutes or until cheese melts.