Recipe by east coast nellie
I almost feel bad posting this recipe, but if you are on a budget, you know bologna is a super cheap way to put a meal on the table!
- 3 cups bologna, cubed
- 6 medium potatoes, sliced thin
- 1 (10 1/2 ounce) can cheddar cheese soup or 1 (10 1/2 ounce) can cream of mushroom soup
- 3⁄4 cup milk
- 1 tablespoon dried onion flakes
- 1⁄2 teaspoon dried sage
- 1 cup cheddar cheese, grated
- 10 ounces frozen peas
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 375°F.
- Combine potato and bologna in a shallow 6 cup casserole dish.
- Mix soup, milk, onion and sage and heat to boiling in medium saucepan.
- Add peas and cook 1 minute; stir in cheese.
- Remove from heat and pour over bologna and potatoes.
- Bake at 375 F for 30 minute or until hot and bubbly.
- (You may need to watch this one and stir during cooking-- the sauce could be too thin or thick depending on the type and brand of soup and kind of milk you use-- just keep an eye on it and use your best judgement!).