1/1 Photo of Potato and Beef Pie
A quick and easy ground beef recipe adapted from menus4moms.com
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Boil potatoes until they are soft when pierced with a fork; Drain and place in a large bowl.
- 2Beat with a mixer on medium speed while adding milk; Do not overbeat as you want them mashed but still a little lumpy.
- 3Add garlic powder, salt and pepper to the potatoes (I also add some butter).
- 4Put half of the potatoes in the bottom of a greased casserole dish.
- 5Combine meat with onions and evenly distribute on top of potatoes and sprinkle cheese on top of meat.
- 6Spread the rest of the potatoes on top of the cheese.
- 7Sprinkle all with bread crumbs to cover and dot with butter pats.
- 8Bake at 350° for 30 minutes.
Browse Our Top One-Dish Meal Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All One-Dish Meal Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Potato and Beef Pie
Serving Size: 1 (341 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 743.7
- Calories from Fat 347
- Total Fat 38.6 g
- Saturated Fat 20.1 g
- Cholesterol 141.2 mg
- Sodium 543.6 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 59.4 g
- Dietary Fiber 7.0 g
- Sugars 4.0 g
- Protein 39.7 g