5-Ingredient Fix Contest Entry. bacon,eggs cream topped with 1 package Simply Potatoes Diced Potatoes with Onion and parmesan cheese
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1in frying pan cook bacon until crisp. drain on paper towels and chop.
- 2reserve 1 teaspoon bacon drippings.
- 3add bacon and drippings to deep dih pie plate.
- 4whisk togetherr eggs and cream pour over bacon.
- 5combine simply potatoes and parmesan chees spread over egg mixture.
- 6bake at 375 45 minutes until potatoes are crispy.
Browse Our Top Potato Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Potato Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Potato and Bacon Frittata #5FIX
Serving Size: 1 (133 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 529.3
- Calories from Fat 412
- Total Fat 45.8 g
- Saturated Fat 23.5 g
- Cholesterol 486.3 mg
- Sodium 680.1 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 3.5 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.0 g
- Sugars 0.6 g
- Protein 25.2 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
Simply Potatoes Diced Potatoes with Onion