Prep 15 mins
Cook 45 mins
5-Ingredient Fix Contest Entry. bacon,eggs cream topped with 1 package Simply Potatoes Diced Potatoes with Onion and parmesan cheese
- 8 slices bacon
- 8 large eggs
- 1 cup heavy cream
- 1 (20 ounce) package Simply Potatoes Diced Potatoes with Onion
- 1 cup grated parmesan cheese
- in frying pan cook bacon until crisp. drain on paper towels and chop.
- reserve 1 teaspoon bacon drippings.
- add bacon and drippings to deep dih pie plate.
- whisk togetherr eggs and cream pour over bacon.
- combine simply potatoes and parmesan chees spread over egg mixture.
- bake at 375 45 minutes until potatoes are crispy.