1/2 Photos of Potato and Bacon Frittata
Winnipeg *Mel*'s Note:
This is another one of my adopted recipes. This recipe is very flexible. It can be made with any creamy canned soup and any 10oz package of frozen vegetables. Serve with buttered toast or a crusty roll...
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1In ovenproof skillet cook bacon over medium-high heat for 3 minutes, stirring frequently.
- 2Tilt pan and spoon off all but tbsp of the fat.
- 3Stir in potatoes and green onions.
- 4Cook about 5 minutes, stirring frequently until potatoes are golden brown.
- 5Meanwhile, in medium bowl combine eggs and soup until well blended.
- 6Then stir in broccoli and set aside.
- 7Reduce heat to medium-low and add egg mixture to the skillet.
- 8Cover and cook about 10 minutes, until eggs are lightly browned on the bottom and set around the edge but not in the middle.
- 9Heat broiler.
- 10Broil the frittata 4”-5” from heat for 3 minutes or until golden.
- 11Cut into wedges to serve.
Browse Our Top Breakfast Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Potato and Bacon Frittata
Serving Size: 1 (228 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 375.8
- Calories from Fat 197
- Total Fat 21.9 g
- Saturated Fat 6.7 g
- Cholesterol 341.0 mg
- Sodium 912.1 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 28.6 g
- Dietary Fiber 4.2 g
- Sugars 2.7 g
- Protein 17.3 g