Prep 5 mins
Cook 15 mins
An Australian side dish, made in a microwave.
Make and share this Potato and Avocado Salad recipe from Food.com.
- 1 lb potato, cubed
- 1 avocado, peeled, pitted, and cubed
- 1⁄2 cup green onion, diced
- 1⁄4 cup sour cream
- 1⁄4 cup mayonnaise
- 3 slices bacon
- 1 teaspoon mustard
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄4 teaspoon ground black pepper
- Cover the potatoes and onions in two (or more) cups of water and heat with 950 watts for twelve minutes. Let stand.
- Put the bacon between paper towels and cook for three minutes at 650 watts. Let stand until crispy.
- Dice the bacon and mix it with the sour cream, mayonnaise, mustard, salt, and pepper.
- Strain the potatoes and onions. Add the avocado. Mix with the sour cream and mayonnaise mixture. Re-cover and allow to cool.