Potato and Asparagus Frittata
- Saute onion, carrot, garlic, basil and tomatoes in 1 tablespoon oil, until onions are translucent, about 6-8 minutes.
- Add potatoes. Cook and stir until browned. Add asparagus and cook until heated through.
- Remove vegetables from heat, add pepper and set aside.
- Wipe out saute pan and add remaining tablespoon of oil.
- In a medium bowl, whisk together all of eggs and Parmesan cheese. Add vegetables to egg mixture and return to pan. Cook over low heat until bottom of mixture is golden brown, about 5-8 minutes.
- Place pan under broiler and broil about 2 minutes, until frittata is puffy and golden brown.
- Serve immediately.