Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Prep 20 mins
Cook 20 mins
Tasty potato and apple salad with capers, dill seed, spices and blended with lemon juice, sour cream, hard cooked egg yolks and egg.
- 4 cups waxy potatoes, cooked, cold and sliced
- 1 small onion, diced
- 1 tablespoon minced parsley
- 1 1⁄2 teaspoons salt
- 1⁄2 teaspoon chopped capers
- 1⁄4 teaspoon ground dill seed
- 1⁄4 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 1 large egg, lightly beaten
- 2 large hard cooked egg yolks, diced
- 1⁄2 cup sour cream
- 1 tart apple, diced
- salad greens
- Slice potatoes 1/8 inch thick and put into a mixing bowl.
- Add the diced onion, parsley, salt, chopped capers, ground dill seed and black pepper.
- Blend together lemon juice, egg, hard cooked egg yolks, and sour cream and add to potatoes along with diced apple. Mix lightly.
- Serve on salad greens.
- The Spice Cook Book.