1/5 Photos of Potato and Apple Pancakes
I just love potato pancakes and this recipe is a twist on the norm, serve with applesauce or sour cream.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Heat oven to 250°.
- 2Beat together the egg, flour, salt and pepper.
- 3Peel and chop the apple.
- 4Peel the potatoes and grate them.
- 5Stir the apple and potatoes into the egg mixture.
- 6Heat 1 Tbsp of the oil in a large frying pan over medium heat.
- 7Pour in about 1/2 cup of batter for each pancake and flatten.
- 8Fry as many pancakes as you can at a time without crowding.
- 9Cook them until golden, 3-4 minutes a side.
- 10Keep the pancakes warm in the oven while cooking the remainder.
- 11Add the remaining oil as needed.
Browse Our Top Pancakes and Waffles Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Potato and Apple Pancakes
Serving Size: 1 (92 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 99.1
- Calories from Fat 37
- Total Fat 4.1 g
- Saturated Fat 0.6 g
- Cholesterol 26.4 mg
- Sodium 303.0 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 13.8 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.7 g
- Sugars 2.2 g
- Protein 2.1 g