1/5 Photos of Potato and Apple Pancakes
I just love potato pancakes and this recipe is a twist on the norm, serve with applesauce or sour cream.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Heat oven to 250°.
- 2Beat together the egg, flour, salt and pepper.
- 3Peel and chop the apple.
- 4Peel the potatoes and grate them.
- 5Stir the apple and potatoes into the egg mixture.
- 6Heat 1 Tbsp of the oil in a large frying pan over medium heat.
- 7Pour in about 1/2 cup of batter for each pancake and flatten.
- 8Fry as many pancakes as you can at a time without crowding.
- 9Cook them until golden, 3-4 minutes a side.
- 10Keep the pancakes warm in the oven while cooking the remainder.
- 11Add the remaining oil as needed.
Browse Our Top Pancakes and Waffles Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Pancakes and Waffles Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Potato and Apple Pancakes
Serving Size: 1 (92 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 99.1
- Calories from Fat 37
- Total Fat 4.1 g
- Saturated Fat 0.6 g
- Cholesterol 26.4 mg
- Sodium 303.0 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 13.8 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.7 g
- Sugars 2.2 g
- Protein 2.1 g