Recipe by gojenni714
These potatoes are delicious and easy. Great with sandwiches, burgers and steaks. Try with my "Bit-O-Blarney" burgers recipe!
Top Review by Chocolatl
So easy and so good. The only change I made was to use seasoned salt instead of regular salt. I served these with fish, but they'd be just great with burgers, too. I'll definitely make these again. Thanks for posting!
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 400°.
- Cut potatoes lengthwise in ½ inch slices.
- Drizzle oil over bottom of baking sheet.
- Spread each potato slice with 1 tsp of butter on one side.
- Place potato slices, buttered side up, in pan.
- Bake 25 to 30 minutes or until light brown and slightly crisp.
- Sprinkle with salt and pepper.
- Serve immediately.