Prep 15 mins
Cook 30 mins
These potatoes are delicious and easy. Great with sandwiches, burgers and steaks. Try with my "Bit-O-Blarney" burgers recipe!
- Preheat oven to 400°.
- Cut potatoes lengthwise in ½ inch slices.
- Drizzle oil over bottom of baking sheet.
- Spread each potato slice with 1 tsp of butter on one side.
- Place potato slices, buttered side up, in pan.
- Bake 25 to 30 minutes or until light brown and slightly crisp.
- Sprinkle with salt and pepper.
- Serve immediately.
So easy and so good. The only change I made was to use seasoned salt instead of regular salt. I served these with fish, but they'd be just great with burgers, too. I'll definitely make these again. Thanks for posting!
I made these for a company dinner, everyone at the table agreed that they tasted great. I was happy with how easy they were to make, and I could cook them at the same time as my main dish. Thanks for sharing!
I made these for lunch this afternoon as a side thing to munch on with our homemade veggie burgers and these went very well -vanished before I knew it and I had to go make more!!! I will be making these ALOT! Thanks for sharing!