Recipe by ~jb4~
I found this recipe somewhere online and made a few variations. It tastes just like something you would get in the restaurants.
Top Review by Southern Polar Bear
This is a great recipe; so good that I deemed it yummy enough to go into my "Family's Favorites" cookbook. The only change that I made was to fry them in EVOO. Served with recipe #62708.
- 453.59 g ground pork
- 2 chopped green onions
- 14.79 ml soy sauce
- 9.85 ml rice wine
- 4.92 ml sesame oil
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 1 egg, beaten
- 14.79 ml cornstarch
- 1.23 ml salt
- 1.23 ml pepper
- peanut oil
- 236.59 ml chicken broth, divided
- 25-30 wonton skins
Directions See How It's Made
- Mix first 10 ingredients in a bowl.
- Take a wonton wrapper and place 1 heaping teaspoon of filling in center.
- Moisten edges with water, fold over and press to seal edges.
- Add 3 tablespoons of Peanut Oil to a large skillet and saute until the bottoms are golden brown.
- When golden brown, add 1/2 cup chicken broth, cover pan and simmer 8 minutes.
- Remove from pan.
- Reserve broth in a separate bowl and repeat process until all potstickers are cooked.
- Keep warm on a plate covered.