Prep 30 mins
Cook 20 mins
My wife went crazy over these when I made them for her today. I only steamed half of them and froze the other half.
- Heat 1 tbsp oil in a wok over medium high heat.
- When hot add all vegetables and stir fry for two minutes.
- Add shrimp and crab and continue cooking for two more minutes.
- Make cooking sauce of 1 tsp sherry, 1 tsp soy sauce, 1 tsp sesame oil, dash of sugar, dash of salt and 1/2 tsp corn starch.
- Add to shrimp mixture and cook until sauce bubbles and thickens.
- Set aside to cool Roll 2 tbsps of the filling in an egg roll wrapper and fold up sealing the edge with egg whites.
- Spray a skillet liberally with cooking spray, and heat to medium high.
- Place egg rolls in skillet six at a time and brown on all sides (about 10 minutes).
- Add 1/2 cup chicken broth, reduce heat to low and cover steaming 10 minutes.
- Uncover and serve with chinese mustard.