Prep 10 mins
Cook 15 mins
Really yummy pot sticker dipping sauce I serve with all types of foods.
- 1 cup soy sauce
- 3⁄4 cup rice wine vinegar
- 1 1⁄4 cups water
- 4 tablespoons dark brown sugar
- 2 medium scallions, minced
- 4 teaspoons minced garlic cloves
- 2 tablespoons toasted sesame oil
- 2 teaspoons hot red pepper flakes
- 1. In a saucepan, heat 2 Tablespoons of toasted sesame oil to medium-high heat. Add scallion, garlic and red pepper flakes. Lower heat to medium and continue stirring about 3 – 5 minutes or until garlic starts browning.
- 2. Increase heat to high and stir in Soy Sauce, Vinegar and water and bring to a boil.
- 3. Add dark brown sugar and stir until sugar is dissolved.
- 4. Lower heat to low and cook for 10 minutes, stirring often.
- 5. Makes about 3 cups. (Sauce can be refrigerated in air-tight container for several days).
Just delicious!!! This is the best pot sticker sauce I have ever had and now I have the recipe. We had this with some delicious pot stickers my daughter made for her anniversary dinner. Made for PAC Spring 2011
wonderful recipe. I enjoyed it with chinese appetizers :) Thanks Michael Kinsel :) Made for PAC spring 2011
Nice! Thanks for posting!