Prep 5 mins
Cook 0 mins
I had this at a friend's party and insisted on the recipe. I've never found another dipping sauce I like this much ! Nice and spicy. BTW, Sriracha Sauce can be found in Asian groceries or the Asian section of most major grocery stores...generally in a clear plastic bottle or jar with a green lid and a rooster on the front.
- 1⁄4 cup soy sauce (low sodium works fine, too)
- 2 tablespoons rice vinegar
- 4 tablespoons sesame oil
- 2 tablespoons sriracha sauce, to taste
- Combine all ingredients. It's as simple as that !
- Use less Sriracha sauce if you don't like things too spicy.